Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Lime Clutch

Hello there!

One of my favourite fashion accessories are clutch bags. Not very roomy but so incredibly cute.
I believe they're not just for fancy evenings, but also for quick lunch dates or just running around town.

After seeing this Charlotte Olympia clutch I got inspired (uh-oh!). It's true, I went down to the fabric store and bought some green felt. I like limes and lime clutch it should be. With some sewing help from my mother, out came this:

lime clutch
Ta-dah!

My first DIY lime clutch. Does it look like a lime? You be the judge. Do I like it? Yes, very much. ;)

And believe or not it's quite roomy for all necessities - phone, keys, tissues, tiny wallet and so on.

lime clutch
See? You could fit a small dog in here! (or not)
 
 What do you think internet people? Tell me what you think in the comment section below.

Have fun!

4 comments: